This website supports the implementaion of Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) in New York State. PBIS is a systems approach to creating and maintaining positive school climates where teachers can teach and students can learn. This evidence-based framework emphasizes preventing school discipline problems. See NYSPBIS.org for more information.
This application was developed to support New York State Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) implementations accross the state. See nyspbis.org for background information.
For more information, please contact Jason Bryer, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Brewer at email@example.com.
This application includes data from the following sources:
This Web site is made possible through a contract (#C010534) between Capital Region BOCES and New York State Education Department P-12, Office of Special Education. The contents of this Web site do not necessarily reflect views or policies of the NYS Department of Education, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the NYS Education Department.
- Fixed bug that would prevent status reports from being generated with certain conditions around non-districts.
- Added district activities to the school's notes page.
- Fixed download of activites under admin page.
- Added non-district/pre-schools to the list of “My Schools” on the PDF report.
- Added My Non-District Schools data entry.
- Updated TFI and BOQ data
- Fix an issue with schools not being reported correctly on the status report.
- Fix for an issue where occasionally entries would be duplicated (i.e. entered twice).
- Added new Activity tab which replaces the School PD, School TA, and Regional Training tabs.
- Added PDF download option for reporting.
- Added calendar heatmap to provide an overview of activity.
- Added a data entry for key issues.
- Added a data entry for upfront agreements (MOUs).
- Added a copy button to data entry screens.
- Added editor for personal information (name, email address, and contract number).
- Fix for Excel reporting download that had cells incorrectly split across rows.
- Fixed a bug with the MOU checkbox not always displaying accurately.
- Updated TFI and BOQ data.
- Admins can now edit activity types and special topics.
- Updated NYS Report Card database.
- Updated PBISapps data.
- Fixed a bug where the notes for a school were not showing up.
- Fixed a bug with downloaded reports not being limited to the selected date range.
- Server now uses https for secure access for all information whether logged in or not.
- School selections will only show schools within the user's assigned region (on the My Schools, School PD, and School TA tabs).
- Access log is not saved to database. Historical data was also updated to the database.
- Fixed a bug where data entry field would not show or sometimes show duplicate schools.
- Added two categories to meetings section: f) Agency Meeting and g) Personal Professional Development.
- Added some more descriptions for input fields.
- Added District column to My Schools tab. This allows users to group schools by their district.
- Added “My Schools” tab to track schools behavior specialists work with along with the level of the contact. This also introduces an additional “Search By” option for authenticate users.
- The PBIS and Notes tabs will only show when logged in (previously they would be visible without but any content).
- Added data validation checks to the data entry screens.
- Update to the user administration panel.
- Added RSE-TASC regions to school information page.
- Text boxes for additional information are now larger.
- Minor fixes to the data entry screens (sort by decreasing date by default, moved buttons to top).
- Fixed bug where the TFI would not display for some schools.
- Administration download of data.
- Added ability to edit entries.
- Additional regents examination outcomes for high schools.
- Added table output for performance measures.
- Can download and Excel file report of all status report entries.
- Fixed login screen to support phones
- Clear input fields after an entry has been added.
- Initial transition to a MySQL database backend.
- Added ability to delete entries from the status report pages.
- Added form to identify schools that work with a coordinator.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate entries were sometimes added.